Thursday, April 20, 2006

 

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to A Liberal View of Sheffield, where we will be covering the campaign in the run-up to the 2006 local elections, and hopefully far beyond that.

I am Liberal Democrat blogger Joe Taylor, and I will be bringing you my experiences of the highs and lows, swings and roundabouts, trials and tribulations of the Lib Dem campaign. I am also responsible for On Liberty, Online, which takes a more national perspective.

I'm also going to be looking at some of our policies for Sheffield and how they stack up against the competition.

Stay tuned...

Comments:


Post a Comment

<< Home
Printed (hosted) by blogger.com. Published and promoted by Joe Taylor, 28 Pendeen Road, Sheffield S11 7EN on behalf of the Sheffield Liberal Democrat Group.

The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and may not represent those of blogger.com or the Sheffield Liberal Democrat Group.